At Purple Roofs, we list thousands of gay and lesbian owned and friendly accommodations around the world - bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, hotels, guest houses, and much more. We also list hundreds of gay and lesbian friendly travel agents and tour operators.
This is our Kohala Region, Big Island Gay Travel section - here, you'll find Kohala Region, Big Island gay friendly and lesbian and gay owned bed and breakfasts, inns, hotels, vacation rentals, and other accommodations. We also list Kohala Region, Big Island travel agents and tour operators, as well as local gay travel events, gay travel news, and much more.
At Purple Roofs, we list thousands of gay friendly and gay owned accommodations, and yours could be next. If your accommodations welcome the LGBT community, add them here.
Get a Free Travel Book
Join our mailing list and get a special Purple Roofs edition of "Queer Places" Click Here
If we know about any local gay travel events in Kohala Region, Big Island, we'll list them here.
Pahoa - Her Healing Holiday - a Goddess Retreat
Her Healing Women's Holiday - Dec. 25 - Jan 1. Yes that is Christmas and New Years but it also a great time to get away and tickets are usually more affordable on those dates.
GODDESS RETREATS GIVE YOU THIS...
- Airport pick up with lei greeting.
- Private room, shared bath and living quarters.
- All inclusive except for airfare and meals. It includes - airport pick/drop off with lei greeting. We provide basic breakfast foods such as bread, oatmeal, fruits, eggs, yogurt when you let us know your food choices. The remainder of the meals are up to you and we do have a shopping day the next day so you can procure food provisions.
- Introduction Mo'olelo getting to tell our stories and setting the retreats intent with a ceremonial ti anklet.
- Group Hypnosis Sessions - Experiencing life after death - a soul journey
- Talking to the living and the dead- soul to soul commuications
- Reiki Masters program and certification and attunement
- One past life regression
- A communication with Madam Pele at the edge of Kilauea Volcano Crater with viewing at dusk with an ava ceremony
- One animal totem spirit guided visualization
- A healing and cleansing by the sea shores.