At Purple Roofs, we list thousands of gay and lesbian owned and friendly accommodations around the world - bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, hotels, guest houses, and much more. We also list hundreds of gay and lesbian friendly travel agents and tour operators.
This is our Gisborne Gay Travel section - here, you'll find Gisborne gay friendly and lesbian and gay owned bed and breakfasts, inns, hotels, vacation rentals, and other accommodations. We also list Gisborne travel agents and tour operators, as well as local gay travel events, gay travel news, and much more.
At Purple Roofs, we list thousands of gay friendly and gay owned accommodations, and yours could be next. If your accommodations welcome the LGBT community, add them here.
Join our maillist and get our monthly email newsletter and specials newswire free:
If we know about any local gay travel events in Gisborne, we'll list them here.
Varies - New Zealand: Self-Drive Ultimate Getaway
Let us create your New Zealand Self-Drive Trip. We can help plan your trip so your time and money is well spent, so you stay in gay-friendly or gay owned lodging, and where you'll meet our wonderful partners who provide unique and exceptional quality experiences.
We ensure you enjoy high value lodging and activities that focus on outstanding customer service and authentic experiences. Very often that level of service is found off the beaten path or out of the major tourist centers, and we help you connect with these people and experiences.
Our Self-drive itineraries are expertly created specifically for independent travellers. We take care of all your bookings (accommodation, car rental, domestic transport, selected activities), and provide you with a trip packet that contains detailed notes, directions, contact information, booking vouchers, and more.
Select a "Ready to Go" itinerary or work with us on a "One of a Kind" trip that is designed in collaboration with you, based on your drams and interests. We'll listen to what you want, learn how you want to travel, find out what's important to you in a travel experience, and ensure that's exactly what you get. We're available in New Zealand to take care of any "in the moment" concerns that may arise on your trip as well.
Many of our travellers wish to travel independently, but don't wish to drive. If that's you too, we use a combination of local guides, domestic flights, and scenic rail to show you our country. The possibilities are endless, so get in touch now.
Varies - New Zealand: Luxury Privately Guided Tour
Let us create your dream New Zealand trip. Whether you're traveling alone, as a couple, or in a group, we'll work with you to design the experience of a lifetime. With one of our private guides, you get to sit back and focus on the magnificent scenery, the exceptional experiences, the friendly locals you're meeting, and the memories you are creating. We take care of everything else.
Perhaps you want a special family vacation, a way to celebrate a life milestone or anniversary, a reunion for special friends, or have a deep interest in nature, birds, hiking, biking, fishing, or food and wine ... because we are locals who have extensive and current information, as well as relationships with the people best suited to serve you, we can ensure your journey is unique - designed just for you.
Let us show you our home.
Auckland - New Zealand: Maori & Milford (Private tour)
Your 15 day Maori & Milford Adventure (private) will explore the cultures, landscapes, and natural history of New Zealand's North and South Islands.
And throughout your adventure, you'll be amazed at the friendliness of your Kiwi hosts!
- Funyaking through the remote wilderness of Mount Aspiring National Park
- Observing stunningly scenic locations featured in the movie Lord of the Rings
- Cruising through the tranquil waters of Milford and Doubtful Sounds
- Bicycling or punting through picturesque Christchurch, stopping to visit a local winery
- Whale watching or swimming with dolphins near Kaikoura
- Phenomenally scenic hiking, crusing and/or kayaking along the idyllic coastline of Abel Tasman National Park
- Attending a traditional Maori concert and hangi dinner
- Heli-hiking on Fox Glacier, observing pristine ice caves and arches
- Tube rafting or floating in a boat through the incredible Waitomo Caves to view the magical phosphorescent lighting created by glowworms
- Hiking amidst Rotorua's geothermal activity
- Taking the TranzAlpine train over the highest and most spectacular route in the Southern Alps
- Jet boating down the Dart River
- And visiting the art studios and wineries of picturesque Nelson