Illawarra Gay Travel Resources
We don't have any listings here yet - to add one, use the link at the right.
At Purple Roofs, we list thousands of gay and lesbian owned and friendly accommodations around the world - bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, hotels, guest houses, and much more. We also list hundreds of gay and lesbian friendly travel agents and tour operators.
This is our Illawarra Gay Travel section - here, you'll find Illawarra gay friendly and lesbian and gay owned bed and breakfasts, inns, hotels, vacation rentals, and other accommodations. We also list Illawarra travel agents and tour operators, as well as local gay travel events, gay travel news, and much more.
At Purple Roofs, we list thousands of gay friendly and gay owned accommodations, and yours could be next. If your accommodations welcome the LGBT community, add them here.
Join our maillist and get our monthly email newsletter and specials newswire free:
If we know about any local gay travel events in Illawarra, we'll list them here.
Sydney - Australia Adventure: Ballooning & Bandicoots
Highlights of your 15 day Ballooning & Bandicoots tour (private) include:
And everywhere along the way, you'll meet super-friendly Aussies.
- Listening to the Aboriginal creation story and learning ancient bush skills in the shadow of Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Traversing the bush on a camel for sunset views of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas)
- Four-wheel driving and sand-boarding (easy and safe) down the immense dunes of pristine Stockton Beach
- Hot air ballooning near Alice Springs
- Gazing in wonder at incredibly skillful and varied paintings of Utopia's Aboriginal artists
- Taking a dolphin and whale watching cruise through the sparkling blue waters of Nelson Bay
- Wine-tasting in the Hunter Valley
- Feasting on a gourmet bush barbecue while listening to an award-winning astronomy presentation on the southern night sky
- Taking a Dot Painting workshop from an Aboriginal artist
- Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef
- Horseback riding through natural Australian bushland to a beautiful lagoon
- Smiling at a big-eared bilby at Desert Park
- Cruising through Sydney Harbour in a Benetau yacht
- Whitewater rafting down the picturesque Barron River
- And (optional) quad biking through sandy river beds and alongside kangaroos